Local Art Workshop Sponsorship – We put your name in front of the general public while you are providing low cost art classes for area children or adults.
Essentially you would become the corporate sponsor that funds an art workshop that would be open to area children or adults. The workshop would be provided to the participants for a nominal fee to ensure you are targeting potential customers, not freeloaders.
These classes are taught by local artists who have demonstrated years of teaching experience. The targeted participants can be either children, ages 6 and up or adults. They would be making quality projects such as Stained Glass Mosaics, Hemp Jewelry, Glass Painting, Beaded Jewelry, and more.
What we would provide you:
- Your name would be prominently displayed on advertisements, printed schedules, online schedules, and internet advertising. For example, a jewelry class would be labeled “Jim’s Heating & Cooling presents Introductory Jewelry Making”
- The class could be hosted at your location to increase your exposure and walk-in traffic. You will have a captive audience of parents while the children are participating in the class.
- You simultaneously increase your community goodwill while advertising your name.
- At the end of the class the participants will be sent home with any promotional materials you choose to provide.
- All of this is provided to for a one time cost of $225